Tony contacted me through a friend. He needed a website put together for a charity, and while one had been started on Wix.com by another person, it needed to be finished.
Tony needed the website to fit in with the aesthetic of the other website in the same charity organisation (tlcappeal.org). He wished to change from Wix to a less costly platform, and agreed WordPress would suit their organisation.
After consultation with me, I helped him update the website:
- We set up a layout that was very similar to the tlcappeal.org website in the UK
- Tony gave all the content (images and text) and we put them into the website for him
- We linked the website up with Give a Little page for donations, and checked to make sure that donations were working as expected
- We added information about the charity and links to contact them as well as links out to the other supporting organisations
The udpated website allowed Tony to:
- Update his own information and update the website as required
- Have a mobile-friendly website that accepted donations for the charity
- Allow quick and easy updates of content
Check it out at www.tlcappeal.org.nz!