Mountain Green Archery Club already had a website, but they wanted a new design that was capable of flexible layouts and had a back-end interface that was easy for multiple people to edit within their organisation. After a quick phone call to discuss what I could do, they purchased my Updated Site plan.
After some discussion on what platform would work best for them, I went with WordPress to enable a more flexible layout and design, and ease-of-update going forward, especially with multiple users who are doing the updating.
- The site has new layouts showing their information to the public
- The site is fully responsive across all devices
- The site is capable of showing uploaded documents and images
- The site includes an Events module which was a huge plus for the club so that they can get their events better organized and advertised to their members and the public
- Everything is mobile-friendly and has the latest SEO updates to keep them visible on the web
Check it out at www.mgac.org.nz !
They went from this: