Vera from Alpine Blooms was starting a new company selling flowers in the Wanaka/Queenstown area, and wanted a website that she could show to her clients and prospective clients. She wanted people to be able to order flowers online, if they were in season, wholesale to vendors around her area, and provide do-it-yourself flowers for brides who were on a budget. She also didn’t have time to update the website, but wanted to have something that she could link to her social media.
After consultation with me, I created the following website for her:
- A nice, fresh floral design using WordPress
- Pages where people could read about her products
- A page for brides and weddings
- A standard contact form and a quote contact form
- Links to her social media, including embedding her Instagram on her page
I also included SEO (search engine optimisation) and a maintenance package where we update her website on a monthly basis, and all she has to do is email me an image and a word document of her latest blog post, and it gets published!
Check it all out at www.alpineblooms.co.nz!