Sjouk contacted me to ask me to help with her old website, as she felt it could do with a facelift. She was also concerned about being so low in Google Rankings, and asked if I could spend some time on SEO (search-engine optimisation) on her website.
She wanted a website that was friendly to mobile and desktop customers, was quick to be found and was clear and easy to be understood.
After consultation with me, I helped with her website:
- I added a new theme that allowed instant mobile responsiveness
- I updated the theme to suit her style and the business colours
- She already had an SEO tool installed, but I went through it with a fine-toothed comb!
- Language on the pages was updated, and images as well
- The menu and layout was rearranged to make it more friendly for visitors, and for potential customers to find out about their company faster
- I installed Google analytics to track any changes on the website for future improvements
The new website design allowed Sjouk to:
- Have a mobile-friendly website that show-cased what her business was about
- Allow quick and easy updates of system and content to keep moving ahead in the web
- Future-proof to know what her customers are searching for and landing on, so she can improve the website if necessary
- Bring the website up in rankings in Google search and get found more often!
Check it out at www.bayportablestorage.co.nz!