Erin contacted me through a networking event on Facebook and mentioned that she wanted to update their old website and get a new one that was more mobile friendly. She was using a hosting provider she wasn’t very keen on, and wanted to change that also.
After some consultation, we decided on going with hosting where her domain was already purchased (for easy setup), and getting a new fresh look for her site that she was happy promoting, and was mobile friendly.
- We went with a hosting plan with 1stdomains.nz, which was where Erin had her domain already set up
- We installed WordPress, with the e-commerce plugin “Woocommerce”
- We set up a responsive e-commerce template for the exterior design of the website
- We set up the base products, transferring them over from her old website
- We set up the shipping costs and linked the site to her social media account
With guidance from me, Erin was able to input the products she wished onto the website, and edit and update her own SEO.
Check it out at www.dopeydog.co.nz !